check the pan card status by name and date of birth without father name and further details. also, you can track pan card speed post status by speed post tracking number. enquiry the pan card status by acknowledgment number.
Track Pan card status enquiry online:
Pan card is essential for every citizen that helps to keep the person taxation details. Apart from that, it finds the income tax return and any large financial transactions. It is necessary to get through a simple process. The pan card enquiry includes the number of information about the person those who having pan card. However, the details are highly useful for the government for many reasons. Apart from that, the process of getting the pan card is very easy when to apply for pan card through online. There are a number of ways are available to get pan card, getting the pan card through the online process is very easy and effective for all people. After getting the pan card you want to check the status of the pan card. It is also necessary for those who having a pan card. Without pan card, you have high possible to taxed at the highest rate. However, the status will help to give current details about your income tax and many other financial transactions.
Track pan card status through online:
Online gives an excellent facility for people to check their pan card status effectively. Tracking pan card status is a short process and quite simple through online. The facility is helping to know your pan card status easily. The below instructions are help people to track their pan card status easily.
How to track pan card status With Date of birth & Name?
- Go to the pan card status tracking page,
- You want to select the type of pan card application out of three options.
- If you are tracking your pan card status in the first time, then you want to select the first option. If you applied for any correction of applied for duplicate pan card in the existing pan card data, then you want to select the last option of the field.
- After that candidates want to enter the application number / Acknowledgment Number in the specific field,
- Or easy way track Pan card status with Name (first & last name exactly on the Application) and date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking the submit button will enable to track your current pan card status.
- Tracking pan card status application process will be done through online. People can feel more convenient when they access the internet for checking pan card status.
Tracking Pan card dispatched Status Speed Post /Bluedart
However, this is the best way for those who like to know the status of the pan card enquiry. All necessary details are needed to submit through online. Within few seconds after the submitting details, you can see your pan card status in your display. Therefore, follow the simple instructions to see your pan card status easily.
Pan status tracking tutorial on mobile youtube video
PAN Card Status
Permanent account number (PAN) is code that uses as identifications for Indian nationals. Mainly it is used for those who pay income tax. Pan is a unique and 10-digits alpha-0numeric identifier. It issued by the Income tax department works under the central board of direct tax (CBDT).
Pan Card application status:
PAN card application is an easy process. Customers or applicants can apply for the pan card through online/Offline. Indian income tax department provides facility to application online service.NSDL and UTIITSL are two primary agencies these are working under the Indian income tax departments. These both NSDL and UTIITSL are district level agencies for accessing PAN card Application enquiry. Which are process the Pan Card application and furnishing PAN to applicants?
NSDL is known as National securities depository limit, it is a largest central securities department locate in Mumbai. Indian financial market is given to reference to NSDL(National securities depository limit).NSDL is prompted by the Industrial development bank of India(IDBI), Unit Trust of India(UTI) and National stock exchange of India(NSE).IDBI is largest development bank in India and National stock exchange is the largest stock exchange in India these are promoting NSDL.
Unit Trust Of India(UTI) is the financial organization in India. This was founded by UTI act passed by Parliament of India. And another one is Tax information network (TIN) it is the initiative by the Income tax department. It is used for the processing, collection, monitoring and collecting direct taxes. TIN is the repository for national wide tax information and it is established by NSDL e-governance infrastructure limited.TIN have facilitation centers and it offers to process a new PAN card and Pan change request applications.
PAN can apply through the National security depository limited(NSDL) and UTIISL(UTI infrastructure technology and service limited) Applicants PAN card can apply online or Offline application process is given below.
PAN Card application status through Online
Online application process for PAN card is listed below.
- Firstly, visit the Tax information network NSDL of UTI infrastructure technology and service limited websites.
- Click on New Pan option and select the 49A form for Indian citizens.
- Next fill the all details name, Permanent address, Address for communication and other all required details on the pan card application form.
- After filling form click on submit button and pay the processing fee.
- Print the page and you will get 15-digits acknowledgment.
- And affix the passport size photos and attest proofs, SSC memo Aadhar card Xeroxes.
- The above-printed application form sent to NSDL office within 15 days after submission of online application.
- Finally, PAN card will be sent to your address in 15 days. you can track pan card status from next day onwards at tin nsdl website.
Offline PAN Card application process ForM 49A
- Firstly, download the PAN Card application form the official website of UTIISL or NSDL.
- Fill the all details name, Address for communication, Occupation and other details.
- Affix the Passport size photograph and attach the required documents along with the application fee DD.
- PAN card will be sent to your address within 15 working days.
PAN card application status:
NSDL and UTIISL are providing service to customers to track the PAN card application status through online. Applicants of PAN card got the 15-digits acknowledgment at the time of PAN card online application. By using the acknowledgment easily track the PAN card status. And Income tax department facilities to the customer to know PAN card status by using the name. Applicants find PAN card status in different ways mentioned below.
Track PAN Card status by using SMS facility: Applicants easily track the PAN card status through mobile by using SMS service. Applicants send SMS NSDLPAN followed by 15-digits acknowledgment number to 57575.Now you get PAN card applicants status through SMS.
Track PAN card status by using Telephone call: Applicants can find the PAN card application status using telephone call to Tax information network (TIN). Applicants call to 020-27218080 for PAN card application status.
Track PAN card application status trough online:
- Applicants visit the official website of TIN-NSDL and click on the track PAN card application status option.
- Enter the required details and acknowledgment number.
- After filling all details and click on submit button and now you get PAN card application status on the screen.
Track PAN Card status by name:
Users can track the PAN card status using the name. National security depository limited (NSDL) and UTIISL are providing this services. Applicants were got fifteen digit acknowledgment number at the time of PAN card application. If you forget or lose your 15-digits number users can track the status of PAN card using the name only.
- Applicant’s visit the official website of NSDL
- And click on Track PAN Card status.
- Select the PAN card status using name tab.
- Enter the name same as at the time of PAN online application.
- Finally, click on Submit button and you will get PAN card application status on screen.
Pan card Correction status:
The Government of India providing facility to correct PAN card status details. These process of PAN card correction is formed under the NSDL(National securities depository limited) and UTIISL( United trust of India Infrastructure technology and service limited).This process is facility through online service.
Permanent account number (PAN) is the important document in the Indian financial context for participating financial activities. Tax information network involves some cases when loss of PAN card. There is the possibility to correct the errors in PAN card. Correction of the name, change of Date of date birth and change of communication address and other details. PAN card correction is the important thing for PAN holders because of its impacts on financial services.
If your loss PAN card or you need to correct your name or change your communication address on your PAN card status these are all under the process of PAN card correction/Modification/Changes. In this process, PAN number will not be changed only change the name and other details you have modify. Here customers must enter the previous Pan card number at time of PAN card correction
Modifying the details in existing Pan card or applying for duplicate PAN when you PAN. Applicants must attach the required supporting documents. Companies and other entities with their office in India should submit their registration copy issued by an authority their ID and address proof in order to make changes in their PAN card.
Supported documents for PAN Card correction:
Applicants must submit the supporting documents for correction of PAN card. Facility for modifying in PAN card are the change of name, Date of birth and other details are listed below.
- Change the name PAN: Name change certificate from gazette officer.
- Date of birth change in PAN: ID proof with correct date birth.
- Change name of Company in PAN: Certificates from register companies.
Track Duplicate PAN Card status
The PAN card is the very important to document in the day to the day life. By using these number financial activities done by this card. Mainly it uses as Purchase of goods, salary purpose and depositing high amount of money or withdraw money from banks. Income tax department facilities to get Duplicate PAN card through online.
How to get Duplicate PAN card
Indian individual can apply for duplicate PAN card or reprint PAN. This facility mainly uses for when losing of PAN card or damaged PAN card.Customers can get Duplicate PAN card status for certain reasons.In this process, Permanent account number(PAN) cannot be changed only you get duplicate PAN card print with existing Pan number.
Procedure for Duplicate PAN card:
- Firstly visit the official website of NSDL: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- Next read the all the instructions carefully.
- Select apply tab and opt tab for replacing PAN or duplicate PAN card status.
- Enter the details, existing PAN number, name and other details.
- And pay fee Rs 107/- for Indian citizens and click on submit button.
- You will get 15-digits acknowledgment number for future reference or check PAN status.
PAN card verification status
Verification of PAN is available through online. Online PAN Verification available for certain entities only. The income tax department has authored agency NSDl e-governance infrastructure limited launched online PAN verification service. The online PAN verification service helps to authorized entices to check PAN details. various Online PAN checking process is listed below.
Screen Based PAN verification:
Authorized entities get PAN card status details by using screen based verification. The users have to log in to use this service. Once if login, the users can get up to five PAN card details at the time when submit. The details of the PAN provided will be on the screen as results.
File-based PAN verification:
The users can log in to the website and upload the files to check PAN details. Users can upload up to maximum 1000 PAN’s in same file structure NSDL e-government. Once the file upload and click on submit button, users can get all the PAN card status details for PAN card verification provided within the 24 hours of submission. If any mistakes at the time upload files format you will get the message from the system for file rejection.
Software (API) PAN-based verification:
The software PAN based service used for verification of PAN card verification. This API PAN based services will allow the user to check verification PAN by accessing verification site through the software.
many ways you can track pan card application status online and mobile SMS verification etc.