How to apply for a duplicate PAN card through the online
A Pan Card stand for permanent account number card has become an essential foe these days. This card helps to several things such as make an investment, has to do financial transactions of any kind including investments as well as finance related. PAN number means a ten digit number which is alpha numeric as well as it comes as a laminated card. It is issued by the income tax department of India. Duplicate pan card is the copy of pan card. This duplicate card is issued in case one has lost his card or his / her has not getting the original card ever once requesting for it. The department are sending it certificate of posting of the duplicate card. It can also be issued whether there are errors in the information offered by the assesses while filling the application form for pan card.
Requires for duplicate pan card:
It is also called the 49A form. It may also owe to bring alter in the card like change in name after marriage etc. When you can pay the penalty and then you will get the pan card it is used to laminate the duplicate copy of the pan card. Similarly, in many cases they are filled wrong information or it has to bring a change to existing information the same amount is needed to be paid. There is having a possible ways of applying for a duplicate pan card. It is accessible at the nearest income tax office. Simply, you can go apply the pan card.
Ways of applying for duplicate pan card:
Steps to fill Online Duplicate PAN Card Application Form
- Applicants will have to first click on the link titled ‘Apply Online’ and they will be redirected to another page.
- Individuals will have to click on ‘Application type’ and select the third option which is, ‘Changes or Correction in existing PAN Date/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN Data).
- Under ‘Category’ applicants will have to choose the relevant option, which is either individual or company or so on.
- The next section is regarding information of the applicant. The first answer that will have to be given is the ‘Title’.
- Next, they will have to give their last name or their surname.
- Individuals will have to then provide their first name and their middle name.
- Next, individuals will have to mention their date of birth including month, year and date.
- Lastly, applicants will have to provide their email address and their mobile number and also should mention if they are a citizen of India or not.
- Once all the required information is given, applicants will have to enter the Captcha Code and submit the form if they are satisfied with their answers, or reset and type the correct information prior to submitting it.
In case the applicant is a registered user, he/she will have to provide their temporary token number, email address and date of birth. Once the correct information has been given, they will have to provide the Captcha Code and submit their answers.
While filling the online application, applicants can either choose to provide physical acknowledgment, Aadhaar based e-Sign or a Digital Signature Certificate. If applicants choose a Digital Signature Certificate or an Aadhaar based e-Sign option, they will have to upload scanned images of their signature, photograph and other supporting documents while providing the application. In case of Aadhaar based e-Sign option, the applicant’s Aadhaar card will be chosen as a supporting document.
If, by any chance, the data that has been submitted fails with respect to format level validation, a response indicating all the error(s) will be displayed on the screen. All errors will have to be rectified by the applicant and the form should be re-submitted. In case there are no errors, a confirmation screen with all the data that has been filled by the applicant will be displayed. The individual has the option to either confirm or edit this data prior to submitting it. Applicants will have to fill all the mandatory fields which would be marked with (*).
Duplicate pan card issues when the time of lost or if you want to make any changes then you must go for pan card correction.