Applying offline card process involves download form 49A filling details and passport size photo and a signature required on the form along with address proof and id proof document, then send it pan card office Mumbai or apply nearest regional pan card center.
- 1 How to apply for a Pan Card offline
- 2 where to submit pan card application Form offline?
- 3 Documents required for pan card application Form
- 4 Offline Process of Applying for PAN Card
- 5 Pan card application form 49 A PDF Download
How to apply for a Pan Card offline
- Download 49 A form.
- Pay the fee online & DD favor of NDSL etc
- FIll the form attach photo along with id & address proof documents.
- Send pan offline application to pan card Office Mumbai or Pune.
- Track status with acknowledgment number or name & date of birth on NSDL
If you already applied for pan card then check the pan card status by name here.
Ways to apply for pan card
- Contacting pan card agent by paying application fee 200onwarrds. but actually cost 110
- Online pan application (110+ 50-speed post charges.
- apply for pan card at Regional PAn card office only we have to 110 Rupees.
- Pan card application by Post, download the form pay the fee by DD & send it Pan office.
However, the major purpose of pan card is to reach official identification for all kinds of financial dealings as well as avert tax evasion by the tracking of financial transactions. Particularly, this pan card is having the high value of things for the economy. So, it is a handy card for everyone. You want to apply for the pan card in the offline process then follow those simple steps. This process is an easy and simple method. So, you can easily to get pan card but before you have to complete the following steps and then only you will get the pan card. These steps are elaborated as given below.
where to submit pan card application Form offline?
alright, you already downloaded and attached necessary details to your pan application, then where to submit the pan card application.
payment of Pan card application fee: 110 INR including GST
pan card fees for NRI 1020 INR[ (Application fee 93 + Dispatch Charges 771 + 18% Goods & Services Tax].
BY DD, Net banking, credit card/debit card.
Draw the Demand draft in favor of NSDL-PAN and attach it in pan application envelope. Pan card online payment only available, while you are applying online at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan2/servlet/NewPanAppDSC not work efficiently just go the https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
(if you are applying for pan card by dealer/distributor and agents they will collect & the application processes very quickly rather than by post 15 days)
Send the application form to
NSDL at 'Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune - 411016'.
Super scribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN— N-Acknowledgement Number’ (e.g. ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN— N-881010100000097’).
best way to apply pan card is by pan card agents they will charge the application fee of 200-500 INR.But pan card application fees is around 107 Rupees INR.
Pan card online application involves filling the details and pay the fee by net banking etc. download the form attach the and send it to Pan card office. It includes the fee of speed post charges Rs 50 INR along with pan card application fee of 125 INR.so the best way just google pan card agents in your area. Call them keep your documents ready.
Documents required for pan card application Form
ID &Address proof.
Pan card eligibility: anyone with the above 18 years age can apply for pan card it useful for ID proof for students. later helps to save tax.
Offline Process of Applying for PAN Card
1. Download Application Form of PAN Card (Form-49)
First of all, you need to download the application form to get Permanent Account Number also take this form through nearest NSDL or PAN Card Office. The direct link is given below to download it.
Download PAN Card Application Form (Form-49)
if you want to correct the existing card, then download Pan card correction form.
After that Fill all information in the application form. If any fault in the application form, your application to get a Permanent Account Number will be rejected. So be carefully fill all the details in the form.
3. attach Require Documents & Photo with pan application form
After that Attach the required documents and DD/Cheque for payment with the application form. And also paste your passport size photograph and signature.
Applicant should sign at the three specified positions on this photo-affixed form as follows:
• On the left side box, sign across the affixed photograph.
• right side box, sign below the photo in the space provided.
• On page 2 of the form, sign in the bottom right side box in the space provided.
4. Send Offline pan application post
After all the formalities you need to submit your application form to the nearest NSDL or PAN Card Office and also send by post (India Post) to given address.
Why avoid two pan cards for one person
Many of the tax evaders maintaining two plus pan cards to evade tax by an illegal way. But PM introduced aadhar card linking to pan card to overcome, and this got successful. Now tax evaders thinking of two aadhar cards for one person b ut this will not happen because the person needs four eyes and four fingerprints instead of two.