UTI Pan Card Status
The PAN stands for Permanent Account Number stands for PAN, which can be issued to all citizen of India, those whose age is over 18 years. It is also determined as the Proof of Identity for every folk those who pay Tax. Besides, PAN is common of 10 characters Alpha Numeric Code. In permanent account number, the first 5 characters include of alphabets and the next four characters include a number and the last character is come with again an alphabet. For an instant, determine PAN as BCBBB2222R. If you have applied for the PAN card, then you can easily view PAN card status in online.UTI Pan Card Status.
Advantages of PAN card
There is an enormous amount advantage available in Permanent Account Number. Some of the major advantages of using PAN card such as,
- PAN card is helpful if you meet any issues relevant to TAX.
- To do transaction of more than 50,000 PAN card is essential
- It can also be utilized as an ID proof at any government or else private institute.
- It is required to open a Bank account in any Nationalized or private bank
- It is essential at the period of application of credit card.
Steps To Check PAN Card Status On UTI
UTI Pan Card Status.
You can easily apply for Permanent Account Number by using UTI official website. Here you will get a short note on how you can verify your PAN card status on the respective web portal.
- At first, you need to visit the official web portal link of UTI.
- Then, you will see “Enter details to track your PAN card Application Status”.
- Now, in this step you need to fill up the application form correctly
- Application coupon number: you will receive application coupon number while you have applied for the Permanent Account Number card.
- PAN Number: If you have received your PAN number and then you have to enter your unique PAN number.
- Then, click on submit button to track your pan card status.